|Desdemona & Medea|
|Born||Pre 1,500 BC|
|Family members|| Each Other |
Rachael Lightwood (Descendant of Desdemona)
Xanthan Lightwood (Descendant of Medea)
|Significant spells|| Entombing Starrk
|Played by|| Abbie Dunn (Desdemona) |
Rebecca Barras (Medea)
They are the ancestors of the Lightwood Family.
As members of the Original Coven, they are two of the strongest witches to exist.
- Channeling: The act of channeling or drawing other forms of energy and power by focusing on celestial events.
- Conjuration: The act of calling, commanding, or summoning an element, object, person, or spirit already in existence.
- Elemental Control: The act of controlling and manipulating the elements of air, earth, fire, water, and weather.
- Compelling:The act of controlling and manipulating the minds of humans. (Similar to Compulsion)
- Mind Stunning: The act of bemusing and rendering someone unconscious.
- Pain Infliction: The act of creating and inflicting excruciating pain upon another person, especially vampires.
- Precognition: The act of foreseeing future events and happenings.
- Spell Casting: The act of changing and controlling events by magical influence.
- Telekinesis: The act of controlling and manipulating the movements of objects and persons.
- Witches Brew: The act of brewing and concocting supernatural elixirs and potions that contain mystical properties.
- Light: This powerful form of magic was given to them by Gaia.