A Ghost is the soul and spirit of a deceased animal or person, that can appear in a visible, corporeal manifestation to the living.
Ghosts do not appear any different dead than they did when they were alive. Whenever they appear to the living they are usually seen dressed in the very same attire they were wearing prior to their deaths. However, it is shown that Ghosts can change their appearance and manifest different clothing.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Intangibility: Ghosts cannot physically feel nor can they be physically felt, unless they are given a physical foothold in the land of the living.
- Vampire Abilities: If a vampire becomes a spirit, they will still possess their vampire powers. Vampire ghosts are capable of showing their fangs.
- Werewolf Abilities: If a werewolf becomes a spirit, they will still possess their werewolf powers.
- Witchcraft Abilities: If a witch becomes a spirit, they will still possess their witchcraft powers. The ghosts of witches were capable of using their powers.
- Isolation - Ghosts can interact with the living through mediums and witches. However, if the person chooses to isolate themselves from the spirit, they will be forced to vanish.
- Magic - Ghosts are susceptible to the forces of witchcraft.
The Other SideEdit
The Other Side is the mysterious dimension where the spirits of dead supernatural beings reside. It was created by Qetsiyah in an attempt to imprison the immortal Silas. The spell ensured that every supernatural being that died would come to the Other Side, instead of the peaceful Afterlife.
Oblivion was a mysterious plane/state of being for dead supernatural beings. When The Other Side was imploding, the deceased supernatural spirits were sucked there.
The Otherworld is a mysterious dimension where spirits are transported and are left wondering around the location they reside. Unlike The Other Side, Day by Day time passess and the spirits have to live 1 day on and on, but it remains unknown if it remains forever.
Ghosts in the SeriesEdit