Zombies are reanimated corpses that have no mind or feelings. Their only purpose is to destroy.
Their exact history is unknown but the spell used to create them has existed for an extremely long time. The spell was originally created to be a disease to kill the supernatural races.
Zombies are mindless creatures that would kill children without hesitation. They feel no remorse nor do they sleep or need to rest. They look like humans but paler, and with red eyes. Zombies are also extremely loyal to the witch/warlock who cast the spell. Despite their mindless nature they are able to plan coordinative attacks to kill their prey.
A zombie can be created by the spell or another zombie biting a human. Vampires, werewolves, and even witches can be turned into a zombie, though it will take longer for vampires and werewolves.
Zombies are very dangerous creatures and can be a threat to everyone. The more blood/flesh they digest the more powerful they can become. Though alone they are no match for a vampire or a werewolf, in a large group they will rip them to pieces. If a werewolf, vampire, or a hybrid becomes a zombie, then that creature will become extraordinarily powerful and unstable. The Annulo defunctorum can increase their power drastically.
- Enhanced Strength: They are much stronger than humans. Their strength is equal to a werewolf in human form.
- Enhanced Speed: They are much faster than humans.
- Enhanced Agility: They can jump, run, climb and react faster than humans.
- Accelerated Healing: They can heal quickly from most injuries.
- Zombie Bite: A bite from a zombie will kill a human in less than 24 hours. When the human dies their body will resurrect becoming a zombie, the same will happen to other supernaturals but longer. The bite cannot kill a Primordial, it will only weaken them for a while.
- Zombie Blood: The blood has the same effects as the bite but much more potent.
- Regeneration: If a Zombie eats raw meat, they will regenerate their bodies, even when the rot is severe.
The only way to kill a zombie is to decapitate them, dismember the body or completely burn them.
- Decomposition: Zombies slowly decay overtime but it can be stopped or at least slowed by feeding on raw meat, preferably living or recently deceased. If they don't feed their powers will weaken and they will die.
- Witch: If the witch who casted the spell dies then all zombies created from that spell will die.